Let’s take a look at this new, live dealer, game by Playtech, for a new way to play online blackjack. It’s totally scalable and adds an inventive new twist to blackjack to enhance player level interaction.
The game features two different modes, Majority Rules and Best Strategy, with the mode being determined by the number of players.
Majority Rules allows all players to vote on the player’s move, in terms of Hit, Stand, Double, etc., and then the action that receives the majority vote, is the play that will be made. The Best Strategy mode takes place when there are fewer players and the player’s action is done automatically based on pre-determined, best strategical blackjack moves.
PLAY OF THE GAME
The table has two seats that can hold an unlimited number of players. Whether the particular seat is playing Majority Rules or Best Strategy modes, depends on the number of players in the seat.
- Bets are placed on the betting positions, betting on both seats is allowed
- You will see indicators to show if enough players are betting to invoke the Majority Rules mode
- If Majority Rule is played, voting on each action is taken, and will continue as long as there is action to take. (hit, double, stand, etc)
- If Best Strategy is played, there is no action round for the players, the hand is completed automatically
- Insurance (if enabled by particular provider) is not decided by Majority Rule or Best Strategy, but offered separately to each player
- If every player busts, the dealer does not draw additional cards
AUTOMATIC SPLIT or DOUBLE
Because these two actions require additional bets, the decision about how they are handled are made at the beginning of the game. At the beginning, you decide if split and double actions are to be made automatically if that move received majority vote, or in certain circumstances applied using best strategy.
If the action of split or double is voted and automatic decision was agreed upon, money is instantly taken from your bankroll. If you haven’t agreed on automatic split/double or lack the funds, you will automatically follow the right hand for splits, and hit and stand for a double.
Exception: If you have picked not to follow automatic decisions, but also cast your vote in Majority Rules mode, the chosen action will be applied to you as well.
There are side bets available which can be made, once a main bet is placed:
- 21 + 3 – This is a bet that takes the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s first card and hope to combine for a ranking poker hand, such as suited 3 of a kind, straight flush, 3 of a kind, straight, and flush
- Pairs – Betting on the first two cards, forming player’s pairs, dealer’s pair, perfect pairs, colored pairs, and red/black pairs
- Buster Blackjack – Betting that the dealer busts, and the more cards he has when he busts, the higher the payoff
- Lucky Lucky – Betting on your first two cards and the dealer’s first card forming a specific combination of: Suited 777, Suited 678, unsuited 777, unsuited 678, suited 21(3 card total other than 777, 678), 21 (3 card total other than 777, 678), Any 20 combo, Any 19 combo.
COMPLETE PAYOUT TABLE
- Blackjack – 3:2
- Winning Hand – 1:1
- Insurance – 2:1
- Side bet-Suited 3 of a kind – 100:1
- Side bet-Straight Flush – 40:1
- Side bet-3 of a kind – 30:1
- Side bet-Flush – 5:1
- Side bet-Perfect pair – 25:1
- Side bet-Colored pair – 12:1
- Side bet-Red/Black pair – 6:1
- Side bet-Buster BJ 8+ cards and player has Blackjack – 2000:1
- Side bet-Buster BJ 7 cards and player has Blackjack – 800:1
- Side bet-Buster BJ 8+ cards – 250:1
- Side bet-Buster BJ 7 cards – 50:1
- Side bet-Buster BJ 6 cards – 18:1
- Side bet-Buster BJ 5 cards – 4:1
- Side bet-Buster BJ 3 or 4 cards – 2:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky Suited 777 – 200:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky Suited 678 – 100:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky 777 – 50:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky 678 – 25:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky Suited 21 – 15:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky 21 – 3:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky Any 20 – 2:1
- Side bet-Lucky Lucky Any 19 – 2:1
I can see this game version catching on quickly. First, if you’re a beginner, you can test your strategy knowledge. You would hope the majority of players are knowledgeable and know the correct play and therefore you can test your knowledge by seeing how often you agree with the majority or not.
Second, while side bets are usually sucker bets, the odds for these side bets are highly enticing and how great would it be to hit a 2000:1 side bet?
If you would like your own money making website like this, I can show you how to start making money online and quit your day job. It’s free to join and no credit card is required. Check it out! I WANT TO QUIT MY DAY JOB!